HOW-TO: Replacing 03-06 NBS Instrument cluster stepper motors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scoobyxj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks ScottyBoy. That is just what I need. Would it be worth it to snag some motors off a junkyard dash cluster?
I wouldn't. Unless you got lucky and happened across a JY cluster that either has been rebuilt, or was a replacement, and had the updated motors in it you're just replacing the junk motors with more junk motors...

austinfranze

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the awesome write up! I have a buddy that is tearing into his cluster tonight because if the info supplied here.
--question though...anybody know if the vehicle will run without the cluster connected. It's his only vehicle and he's a little nervous to get it finished up quickly (feeling the pressure I suppose:p)

the vehicle will run just fine without the cluster. he wont have to have anything reset. itll be good to go.

Vdubbin

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Steppers

Need mine done...u wanna make some cash??.....pm me

Tmcdermott

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Great posts on steppers and led conversions. Anyone needing this done PM me, I can help, or better yet do it for you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trickystick19

Latest posts