how to remove fender flares from 93 two door blazer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cummins0028

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hello all. brand new here. I have a 99 two door tahoe. I recently picked up a 93 two door blazer sport for parts. I need to know first of all if the flares from my 93 will fit on my 99. and second, if they will fit, how do i remove the flares from my 93.

Thanks for your input.

bigdogg

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That year has bolts on the inside of the quater and fender panel's also the screws on the fender lip. And yes those years will fit.

laxman21

Reaction score
You would have to drill the hole in your fenders and quarters to use the mounting OEM mounting hardware. Around the top of the flare is a metal piece that has bolts attached to it.

I did this upgrade with out the OEM bolts and without drilling holes.

If you have the door trim running the length of the truck, you will need to remove and shorted some of them or replace from the other truck.

What I did to secure the top of the flares to the truck was to use 3M auto trim tape. I used the 5/8 wide tape which was a little bit wide, but it has more adhesive. Also, make sure you use the screw that come with the flares.

The flare use more screw holes than the chrome trim. The extra holes are already drilled but filled in with flexible sealer and painted over. They were easy to find.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griffey_mojo