How to get the front chevy emblem/ bowtie off an 03 to paint it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bradmps

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how to get the front chevy emblem/ bow-tie off an 03 tahoe LT?
I can't seem to find any screws to unscrew it to paint it?

swtz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you can take the whole grill off with the hood open and a tug

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You know, this is all you had to do, instead of going to all kinds of threads and posting this question. (just a fyi, no one will answer you if keep doing that)

And if your going to mod your tahoe, search stuff on here, alot of questions have been answered and are current ones. (im not one to say search it, but i just did mine, so i know its on here, but its just like talking to someone, dont interrupt them, make your own)

On Topic
Emblem comes off easy, take off grille, or just pull the emblem, push tab on both sides of it, just push them in, or one side, and it pops off.

(if you havent got it already)

(dont take this in a bad way, no means at all)

Last edited:

tahoe03

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i did this. the clips for it are kind of hard to reach so i took off the whole grill which was pretty easy
there is a plastic screw that comes loose and one bolt and two clips right bellow ur headlights
undo these and the whole grill and the parts around it will come off and u can take the emblem off

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DB1337

Latest posts