how low can u go?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
uuhhh ohhh, looks like its a battle between you and MOB. hahah I'd like to see both of your truck together, I think that would be a great photoshoot.

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
uuhhh ohhh, looks like its a battle between you and MOB. hahah I'd like to see both of your truck together, I think that would be a great photoshoot.

he has a custom bike too so it looks like we could really shut a night down

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hes on a hydraulic lift....the wood represents the ground....its a measurement tool so the running boards dont get ripped up when he drops the truck all the way...thats why the bottom of the tire matches the road surface which is even with the running boards..

Thats my guess...

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

I see you had to cut part of the door frame out so you could tuck so deep....are they going to custom fab something so its not open?

Your truck looks ****** awesome by the way

road1will

pretty pretty good
Reaction score
wow your truck looks awesome. every other truck i've seen dropped that low looks like shit for one reason or another, but i really dig yours.