How about an North East Coast meet up?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AquinoSteven

Key and Spacer Guru
Reaction score
there is a big meet hte 24th like over 60 trucks going

http://www.tbssowners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40172&goto=newpost

Hey, the more the better. Where are you guys meeting? There is an indoor carting place in NY called Grand Prix NY. If we get enough people from multiple forums maybe we could rent the place out. We got like 10 from here, 60 from TBSS owners and ill see if i can pull a couple more from Z71 Tahoe. A summer indoor carting meet would be awesome. Ill see if i can find the website. There are car meets there all the time.

http://www.gpny.com/

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

Just checked the TBSS thread. 72 PEOPLE!!!!! and almost 30 MAYBES!!! Jez thats a ton of people.

OP
OP
jdpromo33

jdpromo33

Proud Tahoe Owner
Reaction score
Hey, the more the better. Where are you guys meeting? There is an indoor carting place in NY called Grand Prix NY. If we get enough people from multiple forums maybe we could rent the place out. We got like 10 from here, 60 from TBSS owners and ill see if i can pull a couple more from Z71 Tahoe. A summer indoor carting meet would be awesome. Ill see if i can find the website. There are car meets there all the time.

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

Just checked the TBSS thread. 72 PEOPLE!!!!! and almost 30 MAYBES!!! Jez thats a ton of people.

Great idea Steve, I'm down

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

i actually started and run that trailblazer ss site. I have 2 of them myself lol. Im going to try to make it out there because would be great to meet my members. I also have a national track event in kansas next month for the tbss vehicles and others.

AquinoSteven

Key and Spacer Guru
Reaction score
wow, can i borrow one for the TBBS meet? haha Anyway, Since your the "chief" over there would your guys be down for meeting up some time over the summer for a truck/carting meet. If we get a good group of guys the price to rent the place out is pretty cheap. Ill call later for pricing.

Im thinking we get members from
this forum
TBSS owners
Performancetrucks.net
Z71tahoesuburban.com

I think that there are a few of us who are on at least 2 of these forums.

General Stalin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What about Silverado SS forums and full size chevy as well? This meet can be enourmous if you really want to network.

I live in Northeast, MA myself, I would be down for a meet. Not sure where would be the best place, I know New England Dragway is just about half hour North of me in NH and you can rent it out and whatnot, but that might be a bit too far for some of you PA, NY, and NJ folks.

AquinoSteven

Key and Spacer Guru
Reaction score
I think alot of SSS members are on PT.net but im not 100%

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

Just got off the phone from Ed at GPNY. He said its all good to park in the lot. They have over 1000 spots so i think we would be able to get a nice section to our selfs. GPNY has a full resturant and bar that is big enough to accomidate over 100 people. Heres the pricing for an hour of track time. They have 2 tracks that can be combined to make a super track

$2,200 for a single track (50 people max)
$4,000 for both tracks at once (50 people/track)
$6,500 for the super track (alot?, no max)

Comes with
Cart
full suit/gear
Access to resturant/bar

If we did an hour on both tracks it would be $30 person with 100 which isnt bad at all. I think if we had multiple forums get together we could have well over 100 people.

Anyway, i think this would be cool for a big Northeast meet for all chevy people. If the Tahoe people just wanna do a smaller meet i think that would be fun too.

Any ideas?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokin Denali

Latest posts