How 2 remove yukon headlights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AUTOPILOT

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Is there something I'm missing or due you have to take off the bumper to get the headlights out? Any help is appreciated.

DStockton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I left the bottom bolt out when I put them back in so it is easy to get to next time

domin8

Just Plinking
Reaction score
Highland Park, IL. Transplant from SLC, UT to redu

Very informative and accurate. I suggest taking an additional moment to pull the 2 bolts at the bottom of the bumper and unplugging the fog lights and completely removing the bumper so that you don't scratch it with the headlights when you pull the headlights out. The used 2 workhorses to hold up my bumper so that it would not get scratched on the ground. Trying to set it on the ground coils cause it to tip forward and mess up your paint.

gasilla

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Were you trying to change the bulbs or take the entire headlight assemply out/off? I have changed both bulbs and you do not need to take the bumpe assembly appart to make the switch.

PwtrSS_OakCliff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I take about 30 seconds to take off my headlights.. I took about 10 minutes to install my HID lights. No need to take off bumper or grille...

sorry.... What year yukon??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigburb3500