Houston truck meet - everyone invited!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick

Resident Grill-Man
Reaction score
It was great meeting all you guys. I wish I could have stayed longer and hung out more. Hopefully next time we do this the weather is better but regardless it was a good time. Nick I wish I would have stayed for one of those famous burger I'll have to get ya next time. Ya'll have fun in houston tonight. And again great meeting all of you.

Haha will do man, your tahoe was straight nasty. What are you doing tonight? you still in houston or galveston? I got nothing to do haha.

99Yukon_Z71

Crazy Puerto Rican
Reaction score
So where them pics at? I had fun meeting yall and hopefully we can do this again sometime!!! I also wish I could have tried one of the Nick's famous burgers!

What yall end up doing last night? Did Jeff finally show up?

NolaTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha will do man, your tahoe was straight nasty. What are you doing tonight? you still in houston or galveston? I got nothing to do haha.

Thank ya man I can't wait to see pics of your yukon on rims...i was back in gtown man i wish i would have read this last night i would have told ya'll to come down last night it was pretty epic haha

LazyAssLou

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will be posting the few pictures that I have tomorrow morning.

I sure wish we had this weather yesterday, it is absolutely beautiful out today, but I am glad everyone that came stayed out there!...

LazyAssLou

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nick, post up the video you took of my truck... oh yea, Happy Birthday Bro!...

Hmm the beach? A mini Galveston meet? Sounds awesome! That is a great idea!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pamelapanian