Holy Crap!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I never have seen those but at first glance they look somewhat "ricey" to me.... :shrug:

DaRosa218

The Dude abides
Reaction score
If my hoe was black and murdered out I would run it! I would crack open the lights first and paint the insides black as well as paint the grill black :)

J-dub

The TYF Young One
Reaction score
I can't seem to find a picture of one on a Tahoe or a Silverado, but if anyone finds one post it!! I'm interested to see how this looks...

Chukkie

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If my hoe was black and murdered out I would run it! I would crack open the lights first and paint the insides black as well as paint the grill black :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/00-0...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

img.jpg

Done!

I came across these while looking at projector headlights for my Hoe...I won't know how I really feel about them until I see them on a Tahoe...

OP
OP
TogaPC

TogaPC

Full Access Member
Reaction score

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
dude, these things are HIDIOUS!!! I will find a picture of them installed and show you... nasty as ****!

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2000...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

peep that ad.... shows them installed on a pickup... UGLY

Yep...that's about as bad as I thought they'd look. Really similar to that ulgy "rover conversion" for OBS trucks where you slap on a couple headlights and grille to make it look like a Rover. I think you can get them from Stylin' and they look like ass! Same with this, too :puke:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
513Tahoe