Hey yall, new to the site...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright!! Another GN owner. Welcome to the site.. I have #289.

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, just lay your head back and accept the mod needle, it'll sting a little but it'll be your best high. hahahah

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
welcome aboard, damn nice GN.. I have a 1983 Regal, wish i would of saved my money (teenager days) for a GN...

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard:cheers: GNs are cool cars, man.
Your lighting issue could be anything simple from a bad switch or wiring, to something worse like a bad bcm. The alarm shouldn't have anything to do with the courtesy circuit unless the installer tied into the circuit for the domelight supervision option. But even then, it shouldn't keep the lights from coming on at all unless it was connected improperly at the bcm and was fried from the very get go.

OP
OP
El Brando

El Brando

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! My wife's already bitchin about how much Im on here! LOL! Shell get used to it. So heres the update... I woker this morning and literally the first thought through my head was " you *******, theres a second fuse panel under the hood!" So I jumped out of bed, threw on a pair of shorts and popped the hood and sure enough, blown fuse! Scared the hell out of a lady walking her dog when I yelled out " YOU SON OF A BI**H!" I then proceeded to tell her I was calling the fuse an SOB, not her or her boston terrier. Anyway, thanks for the warm reception again. I look forward to getting ideas and inspiration from others here and keeping yall updated on my progress.

And since everyone liked the GN so much heres a couple more pics...

This was the first day I got her out of storage from my inlaws after being discharged from the Marine Corps

08-22-2007-2004.jpg

And a shot at dusk after a good detail...

GN1.jpg