Help with Power Window conversion.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DefendHawaii

Snake Eater
Reaction score
Hey guys. so my NBS Burb for whatever reason beyond my comprehension has NO power windows. Now this is getting old rolling them bad boys down at the starbucks and McDonalds. My question is this. How can I do a fairly simple conversion process? I was debating on searchin for just the entire interior door panel with all the regulators and switches etc and doing it that way then having someone wire it up. I also heard of autoloc brands stuff but they want 250.00 per door.

I was searching around and found this now i believe this will work for the front two doors but I also need the rear as well. With 2 large dogs and a baby on the way I need to get my rig up to date as soon as possible. Also will the wiring interfere with GM Towing mirrors? I am going to get the repro towing mirrors for 75.00 off a guy tonight.

http://www.jcwhitney.com/complete-electric-power-window-kits/p2003053.jcwx?filterid=c2797u0j1#

Would the dealer do it? I mean provide me with a way to go to auto windowsI really need to keep it under 800.00 for the total cost as I am prepping to do a suspension work new sway bars and i need to drop the entire truck 2-3 inches or so also. (going for a sort of SSV Cop look) I already found my cop wheels are gonna run me about 500+ for the set.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurv3

Latest posts