Help finding Cadillac Dealer that will honor supplier pricing or better

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

k5blazerkeith

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I agree. I was looking at a fully loaded premium at first, but after sitting in a platinum I was sold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you haven't already gotten a deal, look up Rancho Motors in Victorville, CA. Ask for Jason Wilkins, he's the General Manager and personal friend of mine for over 15 years. Tell him Keith Panza sent you. He almost got me to take a 2015 Escalade off his hands last week, but my wife wants the Denali (loves the look). Anyways, he's very proactive and great guy (his dad owns the dealership!!)

OP
OP
S

shundal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you haven't already gotten a deal, look up Rancho Motors in Victorville, CA. Ask for Jason Wilkins, he's the General Manager and personal friend of mine for over 15 years. Tell him Keith Panza sent you. He almost got me to take a 2015 Escalade off his hands last week, but my wife wants the Denali (loves the look). Anyways, he's very proactive and great guy (his dad owns the dealership!!)

Thanks. But I just signed a deal yesterday to get one sent over from another dealership. Got them to match supplier pricing on a 2016 platinum in Dark Granite Metallic black interior and black inserts.

Appreciate all the help

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We are gonna need pics. I LOVE that color combo!!

ktpinnacle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. But I just signed a deal yesterday to get one sent over from another dealership. Got them to match supplier pricing on a 2016 platinum in Dark Granite Metallic black interior and black inserts.

Appreciate all the help

If there are no pics it didn't happen!

OP
OP
S

shundal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll post pics up as soon as they get it delivered. Hopefully will have it delivered to me this weekend.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@shundal my local dealer is usually pretty reasonable on pricing especially towards the end of the month and I think they have a few Platinums. http://www.vaughnautomotive.com/ Call them and if they do not have it they can get it and likely at a good price.

undertaker

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Appreciate all the help

Thats the color combo I'm shooting for on a premium (the rims/grill on the platinum are just too baller to me, and while the suede headliner looks great with 3 labs and being a hair magnet, I'm sticking with premium)

Now if I can only find a grey/black one with running boards and a bench seat....

I was getting offers of 81,200 on a 87550 sticker (plus about 2k credit card so 79 ish) for new or 78350 on equal sticker for 'event' (200-300 mile trucks used for advertising at events) vehicles with no credit card earnings

I think they were less willing to deal on the platinums but really wasn't investigating...

OP
OP
S

shundal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After a lot of haggling and putting a few dealers against one another this is the deal I got:

MSRP - $94770
Negotiated Price - $89,559

It's funny because my dealer is doing a dealer trade with the dealership that I already tried to make a deal with, but they wouldn't go below $92,000.

They claimed I wouldn't find a dealer within 100 miles that would beat their price!

Can't wait to respond to their sales manager after I take delivery!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Exilex2

Latest posts