Heated Seat ?????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I traded a 07 Yukon XL for a 14 Z71 LTZ, Silverado My question is when I used my heated seats on my Yukon it was very noticeable, it was HOT, Now with my 14 Silverado it barely gets warm, It does have AC seats also, Im thinking it is 2 different set ups, meaning my Silverado is set on Temp. and fan speed, the higher I set my temp and fan speed I really do not feel the Temp of the seat cause its so hot in the cab but I can put my hand on my back and its is warmer....

sennister

Reaction score
Not sure. My Denali seats get incredibly hot. There is no way I could leave them on high. Even on low I think they they are hotter than my Jetta on max setting. The Denali also has the heated and cooled seats. This is even this time of year when it is cold so we dress fairly warm which would insulate you more from the seat heat. It was -7F when I left the house this morning.

OP
OP
screamin chicken
Reaction score
Ill take it to the dealer then, I think somethings not right, even in the summer I barely feel the AC form the seat....

OP
OP
screamin chicken
Reaction score
Played with it and turn the fan speed down and my back gets nice an warm , but the bottom really no different

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbris21