Heated / Cooled Seats from Escalade 2 Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xxxmalosoxxx

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hey wassup first time posting up on here just joined. I searched the forums for this but i couldn't find anything.

I got a 2004 Denali XL with heated seats but i want to have them cooled too. I know the 2005 Escalade Platinum Edition had cooled / heated seats AND the heated / cooled cup holders. I want to do both of these mods but i'm having hard time figuring out the part numbers off GMPartsdirect.com.

Do i need this? - Bezel Part #: 15254148 - what exactly is the bezel?

Do i need this? - Cup Part #: 15140858 - is this the cup holder?

I can't find the part number for the switches for the heated / cooled seats.

Any info would be greatly appreciated and if you got any pics of the install hook it up!

Thanks.

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This would be a cool mod, didnt even know they had heated/cooled cup holders lol that is pretty sweet!

Nick

Resident Grill-Man
Reaction score
yeah i have heated in my SLT but i would LOVE to do the cooling mod, especially here in TX

OP
OP
X

xxxmalosoxxx

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
yeah i was hoping to do this mod before summertime but i'm having problems finding the right part numbers. they even came with the 2nd row (captains chairs) heated / cooled too.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah i have heated in my SLT but i would LOVE to do the cooling mod, especially here in TX

Yes, i would be very interested in this living in tx also. Especially w/ the humidity..

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
isnt the cooling part just air getting blown thro the seat/?

Anthony

2004 Tahoe LT (MA)
Reaction score
isnt the cooling part just air getting blown thro the seat/?

100% Correct, I think you need the special seats with "mesh" in them so the air can travel thru the seats freely, my step-dad has a new F-150 with Cooled seats, and that is how they work.

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my next car will for sure have cooled seats. no more swamp ass on long summer drives lol

Repo503

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Benz has cooled seats but I haven't had occasion to use them yet. Its not possible to add cooled seats without running new ducting for your AC...with all the work involved you would be better off just buying a new truck. I believe you can do the cup holders but those suckers are pricey and have a high fail rate. IMO I wouldn't bother just use a remote start to get the AC flowing or move somewhere less hot.