Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Looks good but you still can't see that far away like you could with non smOked lights. I have smoked headlight covers and I can see with them on but if I take them off it's like a light show. The tinting is a key factor in if you want it to look good but still look great at night. Why don't you get clear lights and light tint them

OP
OP
S

setty7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so yall think clear everything? even with a black grill guard(soon to come) and black and machined finish wheels?

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
Those are the only ones that are DOT approved because they still are chrome and will reflect light. They still have some black to them though, which is what you're after.

I highly recommend to silicone all the housings. I guarantee the corners will fill up with water and the parking lights will collect moisture if you don't.

OP
OP
S

setty7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
alright guys, i dont have inspections down here so its whatever. yall think clear not black on my rig? maybe smoke my corners and turn signals and tails?

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

that link didnt work

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
I personally recommend retaining the original lens colors and light colors for external lighting. just get some new clean ones if yours are washed out or yellowed out.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
People's glimpse of an eye may mistake it a something other than a safety reflector on a vehicle. amber side lenses and red tail light reflector grab more attention then an unlit uncolored piece of clear plastic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmyC