Headlight switch & 4WD switch illumination

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NGAneer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tried searching and didn't find an answer...

My headlight switch does not illuminate, though it used to. The 4WD switch illuminates but in a warm white, incandescent color different from the greenish/blue of the rest of the dash/radio. Is there a way to replace the lights in the switches or does the whole switch have to be replaced? Seems like the warm white light had to get there somehow. Thanks in advance.

agupta3224

Reaction score
I am not sure if this will help anymore. I did some bulb changes in my Acura and had to peel off some labels to find the bulbs. In your case, it looks like, once you pull the switch assembly off you could probably disassemble the switch. There looks like a pushed in panel in the back, under the UPC bar code label. See if you can pry it loose and find the bulb inside.

Meccanoble

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My headlight switch doesnt illuminate either. Interested in the fix as well. My AWD is white like yours too.

clemson01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah same here, I've had my tahoe for 3 yrs and it never worked. Curious to know the fix

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
preinternet