Headlight Replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markni12301

Reaction score
How do you like them? as bright as oem? for $40 a pair these sure do beat the $140 a pair from Diode Dynamics but how much quality is sacrificed
I would say these are just OK, they are fine for me for the price. But I was replacing real dim ones. I just purchased the used vehicle, didn't know much about anything with these type of lights and thought I'd give them a shot.
Seems like every other person on the highway coming at me is brighter than mine...but I'm getting old with bad eyes, haha. And if it isn't brighter, it is some yahoo with their brights on who is clueless! Lol...but I digress.

Mando6point2

Reaction score
I would say these are just OK, they are fine for me for the price. But I was replacing real dim ones. I just purchased the used vehicle, didn't know much about anything with these type of lights and thought I'd give them a shot.
Seems like every other person on the highway coming at me is brighter than mine...but I'm getting old with bad eyes, haha. And if it isn't brighter, it is some yahoo with their brights on who is clueless! Lol...but I digress.
The new 22/23 year model cars are coming with some real bright lights now and its getting hard to compete lol. Im replacing mine soon they are a bit too yellow for my taste, i like them more on the blue side so they match DRL's so i might try the Osram CBI DS3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cervantesjesus174