Headers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Husker1111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So ive got the bbk 80mm throttle body, airaid cai, and bb tune hopefully this week once i get an email back. (of course ill do the tune after i get headers) What else should i do? Supercharger is a little pricey but i see everyone saying that headers would be the next step what do u guys think? What brand is the best and what are you running, are you happy with them if uve got um? give me some input i want to accelerate fast lol

Last edited:

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pacesetters, LPP's if you can find them, they have a fairly large 1 3/4" primaries tho..

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
DynaTech LT Headers the kit comes with free flow cats too. So worth it. I have em on My 2001 5.4L F-150 and My 2001 Tahoe.

KrautBurner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pacesetters, LPP's if you can find them, they have a fairly large 1 3/4" primaries tho..

Pacesetters are known for building CRAP in the import community

I'd go for something Staneless with thick flanges
Kooks, Staneless Works, Borla, SLP

and 1 3/4" primaries sound a little big for a N/A 5.3 (I'd shoot for 1 5/8")
if the primaries are too big, you'll loose some low end.[/quote]

Alot of guys use the Pacesetters on these and trucks with good results. Agree, why I made statement they were 1 3/4", IMHO tooo big for any 5.3 much less any 4.8.

Last edited by a moderator:

brucebruce45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
longtubes give you more low end mid range and the most gains. if u go shorties u will regret it i promise

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

oh an do gears as well

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pacesetters are known for building CRAP in the import community

I'd go for something Staneless with thick flanges
Kooks, Staneless Works, Borla, SLP

and 1 3/4" primaries sound a little big for a N/A 5.3 (I'd shoot for 1 5/8")
if the primaries are too big, you'll loose some low end.

Alot of guys use the Pacesetters on these and trucks with good results. Agree, why I made statement they were 1 3/4", IMHO tooo big for any 5.3 much less any 4.8.[/QUOTE]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chuck 2015 Tahoe