Headers, here we go again.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ch4d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so as of now I am in the market for a new set of headers mine right now is the headman shorties and I feel as if the outlet on the headers is a little bit constrictive on the exhaust and i feel the need to open it up more. Any ideas on what i could get with bigger outlet? i don't mind changing out the whole exhaust system.

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I destroyed three sets of headmans, they suck.

I got JBA and they fit well, no leaks and sound nice.

OP
OP
C

ch4d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I destroyed three sets of headmans, they suck.

I got JBA and they fit well, no leaks and sound nice.

now i am curious does the JBA have a bigger outlet then the headmans? i am looking to upgrade on headers because i need a bigger outlet for my motor to breath better.

OP
OP
C

ch4d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when it comes to shorties the outlet size is all the same to facilitate easy bolt on.

s*** okay. Because i am trying to get a bigger outlet because i think its not breathing to well with such a small outlet.

Last edited by a moderator:

ezdaar

Chat Troll
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just go long tubes, true duel with a high end X pipe and be done with it.

Find some 1 3/4" or better 1 7/8" primarys and a 3" collector, run 3" all the way to the tips.

19Yukon97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i did what exdaar is talking about. just a single stock exit with a flowmaster 50 series.

OP
OP
C

ch4d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i did what exdaar is talking about. just a single stock exit with a flowmaster 50 series.

got that and i mean have one 3 inch in and out super 10 and i like it i just really want to change out my exhaust when i get it back because i think she aint breathing that much. But i do like what ez said and i think i may go with that but swap out with my super 10 that i have.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sylentnite