Have a $200 credit at chevy dealer, what parts to buy?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GIZZ

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I earned some points from the local Chevy dealer that equal about $200 USD, supposed to be $400, I'm working on getting the rest.

Wondering what you'd buy from GM parts dept that I can't get better or cheaper on rockauto or jobber, amazon or ebay.

PatDTN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are the credits good for service?

Rdr854

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Or use it on something that you would not otherwise be able to do. Treat yourself.

OP
OP
G

GIZZ

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Are the credits good for service?
Good for everything they sell, parts and service or towards vehicles in either of their GM or Harley dealers. I used to work in a bike shop, around where I live almost everyone buys all parts and gear online or you'll pay too much.

how long are the credits good for? maybe just let them sit until needed, which is always eventually........
They said they don't expire.

Or use it on something that you would not otherwise be able to do. Treat yourself.
When I was there the last time I noticed they have lots of Chevy shirts, caps and jackets, they would fall into that category.

I might start with some synchromesh fluid, stuff there is no point to mail order.

clogan2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I cannot imagine anything sold at the dealership that could not be sourced elsewhere at a much lower price.

Example: My dealer asks $99 for a black bow tie grille emblem. I popped mine out, and Plasti-Dipped it for $8 bucks, and did the rear emblem while I was at it.

Air filter: $38 at dealer; $14 on eBay.

kilyung

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
How about something you’d never buy yourself but could use? Maybe something like the GM skid plate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MCDizz