Has anyone heard of Crown Suspension Leveling Kits?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Moliver

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looking to level out my 2015 Yukon XL and ran across a kit from Crown Suspension. They offer a 3" front and 2" rear. $150 for both (plus shipping) and all material is powder coated. I'm not looking for the cheapest, matter of fact I'd rather have highest quality. These look pretty good. Has anyone installed these or know of the company?

I found a great deal on a set of new (dealer take offs) 2015 chrome 20" Denali wheels and will be mounting Nitto Terra Grapplers (or something equivalent). My '15 Yukon came with the 22" GMC gloss black wheels and tires. Looks great and they ride very well. However I need a more aggressive tire for hunting and fishing trips.

coffeyman76

Reaction score
Pretty sure I've got the crown on my 11 tahoe and they've been great Probably hard to screw up metal blocks but if they look well made is go for it. You can also Google search and probably find tons of posts from the Silverado and Sierra gang

I would caution on the 3" as you may be pushing your cv angles to the max. It might not matter but not sure there is enough documented history on a3" for my liking I looked at that set and went with the 2.5 just to be sure

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tired_One