hard start and the smell of gas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I run the Delco run on mine with no issues its not cheap but best out there imo

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
T

Tahoe_96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the input guys but I found the real problem today while installing the new filter.... my fuel line has a hole in it...it is right by the transmission the line had been rubbing the sharp edge of one of the floor panels and cut a hole right in the side of it

OP
OP
T

Tahoe_96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so the hole is in the metal line ...is there a certian piece I am missing that holds it away from the body panel

retorq

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not really there is a clamp that holds it close to the frame then it transitions to some flex line that runs up to the engine, you can band the line by hand and get it to clear the piece that rubbed yours. Or you can probably trim that piece away a bit ...

OP
OP
T

Tahoe_96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mine is metal leaving the filter then it is flex line as it angles up but the last 24inches are metal where it goes up to the back of the motor...think im going to silicone some rubber tubing onto the sharp edge that rubbed through the line

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
I can snap pics of mine if need be should be same but t shouldn't be rubbing...

OP
OP
T

Tahoe_96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll take a few pics of mine before I replace it this weekend to show you where mine is rubbing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amada