Grab bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cliff Dozier

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
New to blog.... I just purchased a 2023 Tahoe LT. I've gotten use to having a driver's grab bar in my Silverado. I have tried to locate one for the Tahoe but haven't been successful. If anyone can get a part number or link I would really appreciate it.

Kpwweb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The one for the Silverado might work, but I haven’t tried it myself. Couldn’t get the parts from GM.

Part number depends on which color interior you have. Good place to start is online with the GM parts vendors who have catalogs.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

You are already receiving sage advice from the knowledgeable folks on this Forum.

Go to GMPartsDirect.com, enter your VIN, and you should be able to locate the part that you are looking for.

ProfeZZor X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm assuming GM/Chevy made the steering wheel the "new" grab bar for drivers, because I miss my old grab bar too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n