got some new shoes on my hybrid. . .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
eanmizell

eanmizell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have that hybrid saved on my computer, thats what made up my mind on the 6s. I would never paint my moldings, I'm not gonna mess with anything else except the tails, bowties, grille, and possibly a drop. I might also do some katskinz for the seats, either white inserts or I really like modded's inserts. We'll see. . .

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have 26s an mine rides as good as it did before, I thought I was gonna hate them but I love them

:waytogo:

That one though is dropped and you don't have to drive in DC.
Houston roads are like butter. :)

B.G.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Idk.. I think 24's are the best in terms of ride quality and look (if dropped), but 26's are neck breakers.. They fill the wheel well soo nicely.. But I agree, they prob ride like poo. Hey man, where did you get the lower grills for your hybrid? I got the pn# u posted for the uppers and Im going to order them. But I want the lowers as well:) Will they fit 08's too? Thanks

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got them from Octane Motorsports, they ain't cheap but they're were the best price I found for the Grillecrafts who are the only ones that I know who make both lower and upper matching sets for Tahoe Hybrids in SS.

Here's part of the receipt with the part numbers:

1 x 09-2011 Chevy Tahoe Hybrid Lower SW Series Silver Grille 2pc (GFT-CHE-1513-SW) = $204.00
Freight Ground Shipping + $25.00

1 x 09-2011 Chevy Tahoe Hybrid Upper SW Series Silver Grille 2pc (GFT-CHE-1512-SW) = $384.00
Freight Ground Shipping + $25.00

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

And I'm almost certain they will fit the 08.

B.G.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks man! Gonna place my order for the uppers this weekend. Gonna do black though:)

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just be sure to call the folks over at Grillecraft before you order to double check the part numbers ... I did that and they were very helpful.

And I figured you'd go black :) ... the upshot is that they are much cheaper. :waytogo:

Ski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really dont like blacks wheels with white, but u rockin it bro thumbs up