Got my hd hood!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slickhoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
boozer, your truck is really well done! never really liked the black handles but with your grille, it looks sooooo good!

josueh95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
boozer, your truck is really well done! never really liked the black handles but with your grille, it looks sooooo good!

x2 i can honestly say i havent seen another one with that same style..love the way your grille goes all black across and the bllack accents on the ss bumper set it off! great looking truck!

boozer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you both very much. There are so many ways to go style wise I can really appreciate all styles. I wanted to try something a little different. Again thank you and love both of yours as much.

OP
OP
N

nmsyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been gone from the site for a little while. Boozer, slickhoe and josueh95; you guys have some very nice looking rides.

Reaction score
Very informative thread here, I just ordered my HD hood the other day and I'm planning on installing it on my 02 Yukon. Hope it all goes well.

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
What hood are you runnin on your tahoe on the left in your sig pic, Z-56HOE? I like it alot..

That's the wife's it's a Cowl. We now have a HD hood too for hers or mine who ever gets bored first lol.

It cracks me up how many people think I have stick on hood scoop. Eew!

livingez_123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Question, why didn't they weld up the gap at the rear of the hood and fender and resize it? It would have been so easy with the hood off to put a small bead on each side and then file fit it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrSpork