Got my Esky winter rims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Got my Esky winter rims and Plasti Dipping them progess

Well I decided not to go up to NY and get the black powdercoated Esky wheels just because the trip would have been a heck of a trip and guy seemed a little shady. So didn't want to drive 5 hours one way and have issues. So last nigh I saw these on craigs and it was local and great deal for them 1100 and no pitting and basically brand new tires.

Here are the pics.
9e334dc4.jpg
4524b5f0.jpg

Last edited:

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Erm, they look good but they also seem to be rubbing all over the place. :think:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, since serge just stole my "joke".... Those will look nice once powdercoated :)

OP
OP
GalaxyBlackEsky

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Yeah i know I need them powdercoated. Just makes feel a little sick to powdercoated them when they are perfect shape. I might wait a little.

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Erm, they look good but they also seem to be rubbing all over the place. :think:

Yeah I know they were rubbing like a ***** all the way home.

ranorris2

The Coolest
Reaction score
Looks good...you seem to slowly be adding chrome to your hoe...first the ass end, now her kicks...whats going on, are you having a change of heart???

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good...you seem to slowly be adding chrome to your hoe...first the ass end, now her kicks...whats going on, are you having a change of heart???

Next up chrome bug deflector and chrome vent visors :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bubba6

Latest posts