Got my 15' Iridium Yukon XL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

uscgto

Reaction score
Congrats on the nice truck. That is one nice maintenance free color.

Question for you: SInce you ordered the truck, what sort of incentives did you avail of? good discount? Thanks.

OP
OP
M

Midcont

Reaction score
Congrats on the nice truck. That is one nice maintenance free color.

Question for you: SInce you ordered the truck, what sort of incentives did you avail of? good discount? Thanks.

I paid 60,443 on an msrp of 63,975.
Minus another about 1500 in GM points off a relatives card that we were able to apply. Not sure exactly what incentives were applied but I believe lease conquest was one of them and thrown in as we have a MB GL also.

Probably not the greatest deal ever made but I was satisfied with it on a new ordered truck.

uscgto

Reaction score
I paid 60,443 on an msrp of 63,975.
Minus another about 1500 in GM points off a relatives card that we were able to apply. Not sure exactly what incentives were applied but I believe lease conquest was one of them and thrown in as we have a MB GL also.

Probably not the greatest deal ever made but I was satisfied with it on a new ordered truck.

Thank you. Appreciate the detailed reply/

We're planning to trade in our GL-450 on LTZ / Denali in next 3-4 months and I was wondering regards the conquest discount. your post helped.

uscgto

Reaction score
I looked at SLT's this weekend and I like them. Denali is another 6-8k on top off SLT.

motorwerks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Beautiful truck! Congrats! Thank you so much for posting the pic. We ordered Iridium too and am hoping it doesn't look too purplish. Really like the dark grey. Best wishes

I had iridium. It unfortunately does have a purplish hue (as opposed to graphite or grey). However, it's an AWESOME color in terms of keeping it clean! Looks good in direct sunlight.

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet nice truck

:cheers:

But be careful if is 4wd do not put on auto up to they fix the software glitch.

MELLOWYELLOW06

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Beautiful
I almost got that color but it wasn't optioned like the white diamond next to it on the lot.
Enjoy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076