Got a new whip....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lowAZhoe

Resident GM Tech
Reaction score
I love my hoe, even tho I havent had it long, I miss having a car. So I got me a 2006 Cadillac STS. Got some big plans for it, I will keep you guys updated. Ill hang around here still since the wife has an Escalade, but I'll be over at Cadillac Corner and other Cadi forums as SikSTS.

My 3/5 kit will be for sale. Got BNIB airlift helper air springs. Esky roof rack. Smooth vent caps. Eclipse Double Din. Some other stuff I believe. will post F/S threads as I get the parts off the hoe.

OP
OP
lowAZhoe

lowAZhoe

Resident GM Tech
Reaction score
side.jpg
guts.jpg
back.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

front.jpg

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
ooooohhhhhh yyeeeeeaaaaaaaaaa..... I had a 95 STS N*... I loved that car more then anything else (shhh, dont tell my hoe). I was heart broken to have to selll the old girl! Thats a sexy one man, your gonna have a lot of fun.

I would be super interested in some of those parts, Im here in PHX... PM me,

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I know that car is going towards some nice customizations!
If you don't mind, why did you and the wife get rid of the Tahoe and Esky at the same time, decided it was time for change or something?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jr9688

Latest posts