Good 'ol Knock Sensors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MonstroniuM

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
In the process of doing mine was doing rearch on the dorman and found this. Thanks for the post!

The gunk in my ports is worse. Glad I ran onto the catch can recommendation. Couldnt believe it when i had oil drip out of my intake manifold...

Kozaktrillgod

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Very cool how that worked out! I have a question, I have a 06’ Z71 that has a rough idle and after a while of highway driving, throws the P0332 code. I have a slight misfire on cylinder 7 at idle, goes away under acceleration. Can the knock sensors cause this? I also have high long term fuel trim levels. Thank you.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Very cool how that worked out! I have a question, I have a 06’ Z71 that has a rough idle and after a while of highway driving, throws the P0332 code. I have a slight misfire on cylinder 7 at idle, goes away under acceleration. Can the knock sensors cause this? I also have high long term fuel trim levels. Thank you.
Welcome to the forum from Oregon.

Hopefully a mod will move this to it's own thread. You will get better response to your question.

Anything is possible but you need to address the P0332 code and follow the diagnostic steps. Any other codes?

Kozaktrillgod

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Oregon.

Hopefully a mod will move this to it's own thread. You will get better response to your question.

Anything is possible but you need to address the P0332 code and follow the diagnostic steps. Any other codes?
No other codes. Just P0332 after a while of driving, I don’t believe I have reduced engine power.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Speardog