GMC 20" Wheels & Tires w/sensors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why is there only one picture of one wheel and the description says they're in " fair cosmetic condition?" That's a bit deceptive.

OP
OP
Tiki

Tiki

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why is there only one picture of one wheel and the description says they're in " fair cosmetic condition?" That's a bit deceptive.

If anyone has desires to see additional pictures please let me know. All transactions are completed in person where any potential buyer has the ability to inspect.

For avoidance of doubt, deceptive descriptions would not specifically state any additional consideration to the current sellers perceived condition. I explicitly stated additional description so that all parties are fully aware.

Thanks for your resounding defamatory comments.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Apologies, didn't realize they were yours. But it seems that pictures of all 4 wheels would be in order especially if they have issues. I've sold hundreds of items and I always make sure to include pics that show any defects just so there's no question. There's 4 pics of shiny tire tread but nothing of the rim damage. What's the point of getting someone to meet you to look at them instead of just showing what the problems are up front. I see this on Craigslist all the time, sorry if that's defamatory.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
21 tots hoes Z71