GM it's time to step up your game!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skippy737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What i worry about ismsuch a loss in hp in the new yukons. I like having my 403 and my big engine. I fear the new engines will be smaller, less powerful, but obviously more fuel efficient. I firmly believe that the current model of yukons etc will be worth a ton of money... Much like the 92-96 broncos have been for the past 5 years.
I have a 2010 denali and drive 4500 miles/yr, so its will hold its value for quite some time.

And if u have to move up to the esky from the denali for hid lights and 22" rims, ur wasting ur $... Id just go with the denali and 20's

WiCK3D_SiX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just want the H1 back, preferably at a reasonable price, somewhere along the lines of what an early 90's one goes for now lol.

Sent from my DROIDX

domin8

Just Plinking
Reaction score
Highland Park, IL. Transplant from SLC, UT to redu
What i worry about ismsuch a loss in hp in the new yukons. I like having my 403 and my big engine. I fear the new engines will be smaller, less powerful, but obviously more fuel efficient. I firmly believe that the current model of yukons etc will be worth a ton of money... Much like the 92-96 broncos have been for the past 5 years.
I have a 2010 denali and drive 4500 miles/yr, so its will hold its value for quite some time.

And if u have to move up to the esky from the denali for hid lights and 22" rims, ur wasting ur $... Id just go with the denali and 20's

You don't need to worry about losing horsepower with the new engines coming out. Direct Injection is improving fuel economy and increasing horsepower. Just look at the 3.6DI motor the base CTS gets. I'm hearing rumors of a 5.5 with 400-ish bhp and between 25-30 mpg in a truck. I've heard a performance version of the same engine that makes 440bhp is being considered for the C7 Vette, and is suppose to be damn near 30mpg.

The only reason for concern I see is the end of performance engines where you can slap on different heads, change the cam, etc is at an end. Want to sup up a DI engine? Better start with the head, and be prepared to fork out some cash.

Last edited:

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just want the H1 back, preferably at a reasonable price, somewhere along the lines of what an early 90's one goes for now lol.

Sent from my DROIDX

Same we should've never sold hummer worst mistake ever although there sales were down they were legendary!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo