Get a catch can before any mods.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the dip stick on that one in the link

Badmunky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just made an offer on ebay for $75.00.

Will see if they except it or not.

blk450er

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
NorCal ss, could you tell me how the hard plastic tube comes off of the PVC valve and off of the fitting on the valve cover? Does it just slip over a barbed fitting? I don't want to just start yanking on it if there is a specific way to get it off. Thanks

Badmunky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I was using the speech to text app on my phone and it screwed up.
Nothing new there.

Any way they declined my offer and came back with 84.95.
I countered with 79.95 and they left me hanging.

There is only one seller on Ebay that has them so I am not sure if I want to deal with them or not.

I was trying g to by 3 of them.
A black one for the Yukon and 2 blue ones for my WRX. You would think they would be willing to deal a little to sell 3 of them but I guess not.

Graystone_OG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think the have them in stock.

I just got mine today from catchcans.com. I had specified the clear one just to see, but got the unpainted aluminum can.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

5ygy5usy.jpg

blk450er

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just got mine today from catchcans.com. I had specified the clear one just to see, but got the unpainted aluminum can.

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

5ygy5usy.jpg

That is the clear can. I personally talked to them at catchcans.com while I was ordering to see if the "clear" can was actually clear and he said no. It's an alum can clear coated. Raw is just that, raw alum unfinished so the buyer can powder coat/paint it to their own liking. Btw, from start to finish it might have taken me 15 min. And I was taking my sweet time too, easiest mod I've ever done.

Graystone_OG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is the clear can. I personally talked to them at catchcans.com while I was ordering to see if the "clear" can was actually clear and he said no. It's an alum can clear coated. Raw is just that, raw alum unfinished so the buyer can powder coat/paint it to their own liking. Btw, from start to finish it might have taken me 15 min. And I was taking my sweet time too, easiest mod I've ever done.

Oh ok. That makes sense. I was hoping it was truly clear, but I'm happy with it either way.

blk450er

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yeah I thought it would be slick to see inside it to make emptying it easier. Oh well, looks clean and neat under the hood. I'm pleased.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar