gas pedal hard to push down

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
No problem. When you said you rerouted the cable did you mean just reattach to new pedal assembly or had to reposition it from the previous routing?

I know I am nit picking but I see this all the time. It is "etc." not "ect." For some reason that drives me nuts. Almost as much as some of the posts on here asking for help and they do not state the year, make, model, engine size and trans. I am not a clairvoyant. C'mon man! Sheeeeesh! LOL!

OP
OP
S

Sneezin23

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
LOL

Sorry. The vehicle I have is a 95 4dr 4x4 tahoe.
And by re routing I mean I routed the cable from firewall differently to the throttle.
It is starting to get a little sticky or touchy now. I think the silicone spray is wearing off?

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
All I can say is the routing should be straight forward. Route the same way the old one was. Spray does not work as well as grease.

OP
OP
S

Sneezin23

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm starting to think the old one was not routed the correct way. Which is why I kinda did it a little different. I did not have grease as the time. So tomorrow or money I will grease it up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdkendrick08