Full exhaust!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Saodrin

Reaction score
So Ive finally convinced myself to save money up for full exhaust. I'm looking for some input on what i should do. So far what I'm thinking is doing some pace setter long tube for headers magna flow cats and 2 flowmaster 10 series and 2.5in pipe dual exhaust. So what do you guys think?

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Do the long tubes, I have shorty headers and there a *****. Do 3 inch exhaust no mufflers no cats and do a Black Bear performance tune for all of this.

If you want some power that is.
Anything else is restrictive.
The end.

OP
OP
Saodrin

Saodrin

Reaction score
that would be nice but im pretty sure i need mufflers and cats to pass inspection

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a perfectly good plan you got. Only thing id change is leave the cats off but if you have to pass inspection then yeah go with some magnaflow hi flow cats. Also I know PA gets a good bit of snow which means nasty salty roads. If I were you I would think about getting those headers ceramic coated for a little more or coating them yourself.

992door

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do the long tubes, I have shorty headers and there a *****. Do 3 inch exhaust no mufflers no cats and do a Black Bear performance tune for all of this.

If you want some power that is.
Anything else is restrictive.
The end.

Probably lose a little power like that.

OP
OP
Saodrin

Saodrin

Reaction score
Sounds like a perfectly good plan you got. Only thing id change is leave the cats off but if you have to pass inspection then yeah go with some magnaflow hi flow cats. Also I know PA gets a good bit of snow which means nasty salty roads. If I were you I would think about getting those headers ceramic coated for a little more or coating them yourself.

thanks xbrandonx. i planned on getting the high flow cats so that helps. and i was going to get the headers ceramic coated because of that reason and i do alot of mudding in the summer. Now all i need to know if those pacesetter long tube headers will be legal

718frankb

LOCAL 282 TEAMSTERS
Reaction score
pacesetter long tubes magnaflow cats and any muffler of your choice i like magnaflow .what ever you do dont go bigger than 2.5 other wise you'll be sorry IMO
the pacesetter lt's have o2 bungs and i pass emissions in NY

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks xbrandonx. i planned on getting the high flow cats so that helps. and i was going to get the headers ceramic coated because of that reason and i do alot of mudding in the summer. Now all i need to know if those pacesetter long tube headers will be legal

I don't see why they wouldn't be legal but I also don't know what the PA laws are.

But man you will definitely be happy with the outcome of all this. More power and a sweet sound.

OP
OP
Saodrin

Saodrin

Reaction score
pacesetter long tubes magnaflow cats and any muffler of your choice i like magnaflow .what ever you do dont go bigger than 2.5 other wise you'll be sorry IMO
the pacesetter lt's have o2 bungs and i pass emissions in NY

thanks 718frankb thats very helpful know and do you happen to have a link where i can get these headers ceramic coated i can only find the black painted ones

I don't see why they wouldn't be legal but I also don't know what the PA laws are.

But man you will definitely be happy with the outcome of all this. More power and a sweet sound.

oh yes i cant wait for that sweet sound and the extra power ill get

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know for a fact Summit sells ceramic coated Pacesetters. Call them and have them give you a price for your tahoe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuhoe1988