Front window tint on 2015 White Diamond Tahoe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cr1084

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has anyone does this? Could you post some pictures? I am trying to decide if I should do this.

Thanks

ol1970

Reaction score
O.k. I got my black Denali last week and I matched the side windows to the rears so they all look the same. It's pimp. I also did 35% on the front...also looks awesome...but wow on a black truck with black interior it looks dark from the outside. I have 2 other black cars tinted all around and this looks darker.

I'd suggest going with 50% on the fronts if I were you...

SacUkon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
have an appointment to get all my windows done next week, front wind included.

phattire

Full Access Member
Reaction score
O.k. I got my black Denali last week and I matched the side windows to the rears so they all look the same. It's pimp. I also did 35% on the front...also looks awesome...but wow on a black truck with black interior it looks dark from the outside. I have 2 other black cars tinted all around and this looks darker.

I'd suggest going with 50% on the fronts if I were you...

Let's see pictures!!

HAARubicon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
50% is illegal in Texas, can you go that dark in other states.

And yes, tint them, that was the first thing I did. I should of got the dealer to do it, but I was so excited I forgot to work it in the deal.

jmitchell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an appt. this Thursday to have my front windows tinted. I'm most likely going with 30% on the fronts since that will keep me legal here and the surrounding states. Local tint guy said that the rear windows are all 20% but that would make it illegal to do the fronts that dark. Either way, cost for fronts is $100. I will post pictures on Thursday night when I get it home.

FYI - Its a '15 Tahoe White Diamond w/ black interior (see "My New 2015 Tahoe" Thread)

ajeagle6921

Reaction score
Does anyone ever apply tint to the windows in 2nd and 3rd row for UV protection to help with fading? Is this needed?

Gatorlac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone ever apply tint to the windows in 2nd and 3rd row for UV protection to help with fading? Is this needed?

Im sure people do but its already tinted dark enough to prevent any UV damage

sixpointoh03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
50% is illegal in Texas, can you go that dark in other states.

And yes, tint them, that was the first thing I did. I should of got the dealer to do it, but I was so excited I forgot to work it in the deal.

Actually anything over 25 percent on the front two windows is legal in Texas and the rest of the windows can be tinted as dark as you want.
I did 30 percent on my front two and 5 percent on all the rest and the sunroof turned out really nice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flem2009