Front license plate frame delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FJ40LandCruiser

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
This has to have been covered, but I can't seem to find it. What's the best way for front license plate frame delete? Is It a void after taking it off? Is there a delete cover plate ? Thanks

Vinvin7716

Reaction score
1) You could buy license plate plugs. Basically drill the 4 holes out a bit bigger and plug in the holes with plastic tabs. Looks kinda like parking sensors.

2) body shop

3) find gloss black vinyl wrap and cut to fit

I'm still debating on what to do. Holes are about ---- in width.

16SLT

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Vinyl works well if you can find a sheet that matches your paint fairly Jo-Ann Fabrics and Michaels Crafts sell single sheets of vinyl that hold up in the elements. My wife has different sized hole punches from 1/4" -2" (bought at the same stores) and I used those to make the circle bandaid like covers. Did the same thing to my buddy's sports car who removed his wing and wanted to plug the holes to keep water out of his trunk. Held up to car washes. A little less noticeable then the plastic tabs but it's your vehicle so you will always notice what other people won't.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157