Freshly Overhauled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well for me it was way cheaper bc like i said i got hooked up with my vinyl. But before i did that i got quoted for matte black and they wanted 3000, for a full wrap and they would need my truck for a week. So its the same i guess. But who ever wants to do this i would only charge u for the vinyl if u flew me out and gave me a place to stay for a couple days. Lol

Florida > Michigan

let me know when is good for you

:Handshake:

OP
OP
steven13608

steven13608

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im good for wen ever. U let me know wat color u want to do so we can order it and have it get there the same i do

Ryan1126

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how hard is it to vinyl wrap a car? that doesn't look easy at all.... how much did it cost?

OP
OP
steven13608

steven13608

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its tricky thats for sure. And very time consuming, i think i proboly had 50+ hrs in my truck bc i tore everything off that could come off so i would get a clean wrap. Cost wise its about the same as a paint job and thats depending who u go too.

Ryan1126

Full Access Member
Reaction score
can you take it off if you get tired of it? and if so does the original paint get ruined? is this how most people get those matte paint jobs?

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You could just rip it off if you get tired of it. and it actually protects the original paint.
I would do this over actually painting the truck a matte color.

Sent from my iPhone 4g using Tapatalk

OP
OP
steven13608

steven13608

Full Access Member
Reaction score
O yeah for deffenatly do this over painting the truck matte. No sticky resido like a sticker and if u ever get into a fender bender, just get another piece of vinyl and apply it on agin. Color match perfect.

Autbond

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck looks sick, not a big fan of those wheels though..DEF need tinted tails and maybe at least lower the rear so it sits level. GREAT DIY job though, WOW!