Freshly Detailed Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DwDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look awesome and your right these trucks are NOT fun to do a paint correction on! Tinted tails would finish your truck off. What kind of wheels are you running?

OP
OP
B

B.G.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow i'm surprised you don't have tinted tails lol! BTW, when I'm on vacation from my job I just might have to ship off my tails to ya ;)

I had tinted ones Felix.. needed something to break up the all black so went with red again. IM sure in another month or so, ill be back to black:Boo: Np, just let me know!
SNC11359.jpg

nice truck man! What grill is that and where did you get it? Any better pics of it?

Thanks man, grillcraft mx series, autoanything.com I believe...
SNC11310.jpg

Just wondering how much you would charge for a detail like that?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

Its dependent on the paints condition of course.. but this would have been in the ballpark of $500...

Look awesome and your right these trucks are NOT fun to do a paint correction on! Tinted tails would finish your truck off. What kind of wheels are you running?

Thanks man.. wheels are 3 piece &Swiss sw-6. Dont think they are made anymore.

How did you do your grill? Wrap, paint, powder coat?

Grill surround is painted, the inserts (grillecraft mx) are powdercoated black from the factory:)

tungo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Is this the insert that you're referring to?
http://www.streetbeatcustoms.com/Gr...Steel-Grille-Mesh-_-20x10-_-MESH20X10/778007/

Does the insert go onto the OEM surround with bolts or those wire mounting pins? Or how does it install? I haven't looked at it yet, and I'm not sure where to start?

Im not trying to steal your idea or imitate, but damn, that front looks nasty!

Lastly, the bow tie emblem painted or wrapped? Not trying to discriminate, but I love me some black hoes!!

OP
OP
B

B.G.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this the insert that you're referring to?
http://www.streetbeatcustoms.com/Gr...Steel-Grille-Mesh-_-20x10-_-MESH20X10/778007/

Does the insert go onto the OEM surround with bolts or those wire mounting pins? Or how does it install? I haven't looked at it yet, and I'm not sure where to start?

Im not trying to steal your idea or imitate, but damn, that front looks nasty!

Lastly, the bow tie emblem painted or wrapped? Not trying to discriminate, but I love me some black hoes!!

Thats actually where I got the grill now that you post that. However, thats not the one... I think what you posted it just universal mesh...
http://www.carid.com/2007-chevy-avalanche-grill/grillcraft-grille-47676.html

It installs w small self tapping screws once you have the grill off and it goes into the oem surround. Everything is screwed from the side and back end and once in you can even tell there are screws.

haha... The bow tie is painted (colormatched)...

Let me know if you have any more ?? :party33:

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ahh I see... man the tinted tails look so good then it would truly be murdered out! ;) If you run out of mods and get bored with paint-related stuff, you should color match the bottom lower half of your mirror gloss black... it would look soooo clean.

tungo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thats actually where I got the grill now that you post that. However, thats not the one... I think what you posted it just universal mesh...
http://www.carid.com/2007-chevy-avalanche-grill/grillcraft-grille-47676.html

It installs w small self tapping screws once you have the grill off and it goes into the oem surround. Everything is screwed from the side and back end and once in you can even tell there are screws.

haha... The bow tie is painted (colormatched)...

Let me know if you have any more ?? :party33:

I think you pretty much covered everything. Thanks. Do you do your own detailing? Detailing is also a hobby of mine. Recently just ordered a Flex Pe14-2-150 on Black Friday to get rid of my entry level PC 7424.

Keep it up!

OP
OP
B

B.G.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ahh I see... man the tinted tails look so good then it would truly be murdered out! ;) If you run out of mods and get bored with paint-related stuff, you should color match the bottom lower half of your mirror gloss black... it would look soooo clean.

Its def on the list my man!

I think you pretty much covered everything. Thanks. Do you do your own detailing? Detailing is also a hobby of mine. Recently just ordered a Flex Pe14-2-150 on Black Friday to get rid of my entry level PC 7424.

Keep it up!

Nice, yes I do. I actually run a mobile detailing business... I use a flex vrg3401.. I havent really felt the need for a rotary in a long while. With the advancements in chemicals and pads, you can achieve outstanding results w a DA. Just takes a little longer:party33:

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
nothing better that a freshly detailed Black truck. Nothing sucks more than coming out 1 hour later to find some bird defiled your hard efforts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n