For you Transformers fans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

imtbear69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well from what I understand Chevy only built a few of these Limited Edition Transformer Bumble Bee themed cars and this is the only one in Fresno

Attachments

• bumblebee2.jpg
    bumblebee2.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 58
  • bumblebee1.jpg
    bumblebee1.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 48

David4Jesus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But the hood is different along with the ground effects package in part 2, but id still take it!

OP
OP
imtbear69

imtbear69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think its based on the first movie and I am sure when part 3 gets ready to come out the will release another(but do not quote me on it lol)

Trvr_lumsden

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I install signs and was recently working at a Gm dealership. I was talking with one of the salesmen and he told me that you can get the transformer package on the camaro for an extra $1000-2000. Its just an upgrade for GM to make more money. IMO the upgrade isn't worth it. It comes with the different hood, trans. logo on the fenders, wheels and steering wheel. and they put a kickplate on the inside of the door. Now dont get me wrong, I love the new camaro's and like the transformer package. But not for the money they want.

yukondoit

Stay Classy
Reaction score
There's a guy driving around here with one. Looks good, but I just figured he put a lame metal sticker on the fender, trying to copy the movie.

ICON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Camaros are sick. Ya they say the bumble bee is limited edition but the dealership near my house has had like 5 of them. They aren't as "rare" as they seem to be. The bummer is, bumble bee doesn't come with the SS package. The Camaro is the first Transformers is based off that Camaro. In the Second Transformers Movie, Bumble Bee grew up to the Z28 Model. The Z28s are supposed to be Nasty! Im stoked for it to come out. Looking at July of 2011.

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I went to a car show there was 6 of them here in NY. ALL THE SAME AL PARKED TOGETHER

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trappnastyy