FOR SALE - 2007 Chevrolet Suburban LT3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IF you followed this truck on the forum since I purchased it, you KNOW that EVERYTHING that was wrong on/with this truck has been taken care of and fixed!

FOR SALE:
2007 Chevrolet Suburban LT3, Vortec 5.3L V8, automatic transmission, 2 wheel drive.
VIN #: 1GNFC16J77J173694
EXTERIOR COLOR: Dark Blue Metallic
INTERIOR COLOR: Grey (Leather)
MILEAGE: 69,***

This truck is fully loaded with the following LT3 Package options:
- Driver and Passenger POWER HEATED Seats.
- Power Adjustable Pedals.
- Remote Vehicle Start.
- Remote controlled Rear Power Liftgate.
- Rear Parking Assist/Parking Sensors.
- Outside Power Folding Mirrors with Auto Dimming feature as well as integrated Turn Signals.
- BOSE Premium Sound System, 6 Disc CD Changer.
- Steering Wheel Controls for Cruise Control and Radio Functions.
- Rear Audio Controls.
- Second Row/Rear Seat Entertainment System/DVD Player (including headphones and remote control).
- Head Curtain Side Airbags (all seating rows).
- Universal Homelink Remote.
- Tri Zone Automatic Air Conditioning.
- Power Windows, Locks and Mirrors.
- Cruise Control.

- Active Fuel management System (switches between 8 and 4 cylinders for better fuel economy)
- Premium Chevy LTZ 20" inch wheels with BRAND NEW installed BRIDGESTONE DUELER H/L ALENZA 275/55R20 tires.
-----> installed on 08/01/2012 at 68,320 miles.
- Fog Lamps
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System.
- Tow Package.

Vehicle has been serviced by Performance Chevrolet in Sacramento since purchase, all service records are available. This SUBURBAN is in tip top shape, cosmetically as well as mechanically. There are NO disappointments here, as this vehicle needs NOTHING. Anything that went wrong was fixed immediately and taken care of.

ADDITIONAL FEATURES:
- HUSKY FLOOR LINERS on all 3 seating rows as well as HUSKY CARGO LINER.
- Interior color matching DASHMAT.
- MAGNAFLOW Exhaust with CHROME Tip (sounds awesome and is not loud at all at cruising speeds).

EXTENDED WARRANTY CONTRACT:
- The vehicle is covered by an EXTENDED Warranty Contract through AUL.
---->This contract did cost $2,537.00 at vehicle purchase and is transferable to the new owner at a $50.00 Transfer Fee (Which I will cover). The warranty is good for another approx. 44k miles OR 55 months, whichever comes first.

- These vehicles are notorious for peeling interior door handles as well as cracking dashboards. BOTH have been addressed and fixed, replaced with NEW in April of this year.

This vehicle was recently serviced by Performance Chevrolet and has a fresh oil change (08/03/2012 @ 68,428 miles), as well as mentioned above, NEW TIRES (which come with a lifetime warranty as well as lifetime balancing through FIRESTONE) and a 4 wheel alignment.

Kelly Bluebook Private Party in EXCELLENT CONDITION is: $23,600.00
Extended Service Contract: $ 2,537.00
Tires: $ 1,261.00
TOTAL: $27,398.00

- Due to the ADDITIONAL FEATURES/EXTRAS as well as the recent services, I am asking $27,500.00 OR BEST OFFER.
-----> If you are NOT interested in the warranty contract, I will reduce the price by 2K. However, I think it is a great peace of mind to have, but that is just my opinion.

- REASON FOR SELLING: Due to a change in my personal status, this vehicle is no longer needed.

If you are interested, please e-mail me or text/call me @ 916-799-1655 (leave a message if I do not pick up, I WILL get back to you). I have MANY pictures which I am happy to forward to you upon request.

MANY THANKS FOR LOOKING!

Attachments

• Debadge1-42512.JPG
    Debadge1-42512.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 44
  • Debadge42512.jpg
    Debadge42512.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 37
  • photo[1].jpg
    photo[1].jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 33
  • huskylINERS42412.jpg
    huskylINERS42412.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 33
  • CHROMETIP2-42712.jpg
    CHROMETIP2-42712.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 32

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ouch Jochen......GLWS...bump for a great guy!!

No more Mrs. I'm guessin.........

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dang. Sorry to hear. Bumpy.

On a side note what was your magnaflow part number?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denali21