Fog light switch bypass?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FrankDaTank

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2013 Tahoe LT and I would like to make my fog lights come on without having to push the fog light button every time I turn my truck on? I want to know if I can bypass the fog light switch cause chevy never put a on-off switch. They put a switch that resets every time the truck is turned on. please help its driving me crazy.
:emotions122::chair: :(:rolleyes:

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
You could rewire them and hook them to ignition power so they would turn on/off with the key or put them on a separate switch from the ignition so they could still be turned off if desired.

Pawel

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

If you want them to always be on, you can connect the low beam relay control circuit to fog light relay control circuit under the underhood fuse block. That way bcm doesn't get overloaded as it's just turning the relay on.

Your fog lights will come on every time lowbeams are commanded on. Also if you press the foglight switch during the day your headlamps will turn on as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401