Fog Light Bulbs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Clean07Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't tried those fog light bulbs, but I have used SilverStar headlight bulbs and I went through two sets in a year. They're known to not last as long as standard bulbs, but that's ridiculous. I just switched back to standard halogen bulbs for now.

OP
OP
byrds6

byrds6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Supposedly the ones I bought said rated for like 250hrs on the package. I guess we will see. lol. I know the stocks last longer they just dont put out enough light

jeffrey5.0

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has anyone tried these?

http://www.hidguymodshop.com/2007-2013-chevy-tahoe-fog-lights-led-upgrade/

If so did you have any issues and was it worth it? Thinking of putting Silverstars for the headlights to hopefully get a bit better light at night and since they are whiter I wanted to change the fog lights too.

Never used these (I always used NOKYA bulbs), but I also stayed away from LED fogs because they were never bright enough. These look like they might be a game changer.

MudnRox

Rebel without a clue
Reaction score
Has anyone tried these?

http://www.hidguymodshop.com/2007-2013-chevy-tahoe-fog-lights-led-upgrade/

If so did you have any issues and was it worth it? Thinking of putting Silverstars for the headlights to hopefully get a bit better light at night and since they are whiter I wanted to change the fog lights too.

I have a set of them. I got the high power "white" ones. If you do it get the high power ones. Its well worth the money. They work well and light up more of the road. I've had mine about 6 months and have had no issues with them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PTCDenali