FNG saying Hi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

TSFR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pics

2011-11-25105747.jpg

The spot lights are going back in here...one on each side
2011-11-25105818.jpg

Trailer Hitch with my custom wiring mount, I say my because I had to drill the hole LOL. The plan is to shortly (read as today) peel the Uhaul sticker and place it on the back side to clean up the look.
2011-11-25105836.jpg

Did I forget to mention my first motor mod? On Sale and I had a coupon...$96 OTD
2011-11-25105930.jpg

Cool that it comes equiped with the hydroboost brake system thingy LOL
2011-11-25105947.jpg

Another added bennifit of the PPV package is the 140mph speedo and the fact that it doesnt cut the fuel off till 125....not that I've been that fast in it yet. The lowered stance and smaller tires make it handle like a slot car, nice and flat in the corners and the posi-lock rear end is a nice bonus.

Probably my favorite thing that is going to cost me the most money in mods (because I just have to now) is the dual battery set up and high output alty...just SCREAMING for a system, which means dynomat, amps, speakers....btw, I have an illness but uplike other things this one is going slow because I'm not going to use credit cards. I'm trying this new thing called saving up LOL!!!
2011-11-25110005.jpg
2011-11-25110011.jpg
2011-11-25110043.jpg

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
VERY Nice, ...................... and nice job on the trailer hitch!!!!!!

Looks GREAT, keep those pics coming, we all love to see the progress on each others rigs!

Warrior14

Reaction score
Nice looking rig!
Never really studied those Police versions. Seems pretty legit!
Welcome to the Forum. We're all one big family working to make all the Hoes and Kons look great!

OP
OP
T

TSFR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New pics look great. I see some color matching in your future, imo.

What is this color matching that you speak of? I'm open to suggestions because all I really had planned was to keep it blue and black. I'm getting that rear bumper guard one way or another LOL and some black step bars....that was pretty much it for the outside at least.

I was thinking about personal plates tho, in SC we can have 7 characters and so far this is what I've got:

BLULINE <- as in thin blue line
BLUTHDR <- coworkers suggestions
JUSTFU <- mine supposed to be read as JUST STFU not JUST FU LOL!!!
or just a standard plate, but they do have a decent selection of other plate styles. I already have "Support our troops" and "United we Stand"

Heres a link to the rest of the options....
http://www.scdmvonline.com/DMVNew/PlateGallery.aspx?q=Specialty

LuSe4

Bleen Member
Reaction score
Color match the grill, the bumper, bumper cap, door handles, and mirror caps.
Trust us, it will look great!

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Painting parts to match the color of your truck. Like the door handles, sideview mirror, front bumper cap, trunk handle. I was gonna add the grill but I think it looks unique. If you want to keep it blue and black, it looks great the way it is, as far as color. Just my opinion.

---------- Post added at 09:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

Looks like Nathan beat me to it.

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

I also just noticed you have the dual battery setup, nice.

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:waytogo:
Painting parts to match the color of your truck. Like the door handles, sideview mirror, front bumper cap, trunk handle. I was gonna add the grill but I think it looks unique. If you want to keep it blue and black, it looks great the way it is, as far as color. Just my opinion.

---------- Post added at 09:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

Looks like Nathan beat me to it.

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

I also just noticed you have the dual battery setup, nice.

+ 1 :waytogo:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdkendrick08