Flying up to Laura to pick up Denali!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

razor488

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered a 2015i Denali through a local dealership but after finding the exact same car on Laura's website I decided to fly up and get it. I planned on getting 2WD but Laura had the 4WD version for close to the same price as I was going to pay down here for 2WD.

Pretty basic but Summit White with Jet Black interior, 22 aluminum wheels and sunroof. That's it. I can't wait to drive it!

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats!!!

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
congrats! is going to be fun driving back home enjoy.

:emotions133:

Apbc2

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Another Laura delivery

I've been lurking on this forum for a while. I have wanted a 2015i since July when they announced the 8 speed transmission was going to be introduced. When they finally started hitting dealers, I checked prices everywhere and no one was close to Laura's price. I live in NY so I thought it would be a bit of a headache to get the car, but the price differential between local dealers was too dramatic. All in, Laura's price plus my round trip flight to St.Louis ($300) and shipping car to NYC ($700) I saved thousands versus buying locally.

I flew to Laura last Wednesday and my Yukon XL Denali was delivered to me last night, zero issues. Laura provided pick up and drop off from the airport and the transaction was completely painless. I dealt with Johnny Webber there and he was great.

To anyone considering a Yukon or even a Tahoe/Suburban (a Yukon Denali will cost less), I highly recommend checking out Laura. Yes, you do have to go there to pay for the car but even with that cost it was well worth the trip.

Regarding the 8 speed transmission, I find it to be noticeably smoother than the 6 speed.

I'm very happy with my purchase.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trickystick19