Flip down monitor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ADAMGENTRY85

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys newbie here. I just bought a 2001 chevy tahoe it came with what i believe is a factory flip down monitor/dvd/mp3 player its a panasonic cy-vhd9401u model it has options for lights to come on and they do but the monitor isnt getting any power just blank screen and i tried to press src button and nothing then i tried to put a cd in it and nothing anyone have any suggestions? Pls help!!!

MrBalll

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I kind of doubt that came with the Tahoe just by looking at it. You may pull it down and look at all the wiring. Sounds like the screen went out or something. Does the screen have any back lighting at all and it may not be getting any signal or is the screen completely off?

OP
OP
A

ADAMGENTRY85

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
ok. there is no backlight or anything on the screen its completely off what would cause it to go out or not come on? i wouldnt think it would be a fuse i just thought it was weird that the overhead lights that are built in to the unit the flip down monitor is in come on im not real picky about watching tv i just want everything to be functional and working properly

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DH24YUKON