First EVER 25% OFF SALE On ALL R1Concepts Performance Brake Parts!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Freedom Motorsports

Freedom Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to say thank you to everyone that has taken advantage of this sale. I truly wish I could do a promotion like this more often, it would help all of you guys and me just the same! That being said, for those that may be on the fence, I have been told not to ever expect this large of a discount again so if you want to save the most EVER, now is the time to git'r done.

There are a few that are still waiting on quotes, I will have those to you ASAP. I sent an email to my rep this morning quite literally asking for quotes for about 35 different vehicles of all makes and models and I am currently waiting on those, but they are on California time so we have time to get everyone taken care of!

OP
OP
Freedom Motorsports

Freedom Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It has been said, be careful what you wish for, you just might get it. Well, we are in that situation right now. We have had to ask for assistance in handling all the flood of order requests coming in for the current 25% off brake sale. To ensure that everyone get's in on the savings and no one is left out, please follow the instructions below.

Please call 888-712-6623 and press 1 for sales. Let them know when you call in that you want to take advantage of the current 25% off sale being offered by Freedom Motorsports with Promo Code FM25. You must provide that promo code, but they have more access to everything that is not listed in their online catalog and can handle your request quickly and easier than we can considering we do not have the same access to a lot of the parts listings due to the lack of listings in their online catalog.

Thank you all for taking advantage of the promotion and we apologize for any delays!

OP
OP
Freedom Motorsports

Freedom Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This sale has now ended, I want to thank all of those that have taken advantage of the savings! We truly appreciate the continued support!

wht06shee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have sent you numerous private messages, and no reply. I wanted to get in on this deal but couldn't.

OP
OP
Freedom Motorsports

Freedom Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have sent you numerous private messages, and no reply. I wanted to get in on this deal but couldn't.

Thank you for your interest. Unfortunately, for some reason, the email notifications of your private messages went to my junk mail folder and were deleted before I saw them. I apologize for that delay. However, this particular sale ended May 20th 2014 and looking at my inbox just now, your first inquiry was sent in June 2014. I would not have been able to provide the 25% discount because of the timing of your inquiry. I will send a quote for your inquiry using the the currently available discount.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rddixon