Firestone Destination LE 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hairscramlber

Reaction score
Still undecided about tires for my 2011 Suburban LTZ with 20 inch trims. I have been a Firestone customer for a long time because they are every where, convenient and offer 6 month no interest. Has anyone had any experiances with the Destinations in 20" on the Suburbans? I am mostly highway driving in NJ. Thanks in advabce.

Screenshot_20200209-074937.jpg

Moose912

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry if its too late. I sold Firestone tires for 7 years. The LE2 is a great tire, however, they seem to always wear around 45-50k on the 20". The other sizes seem to do great. We actually have them on our Odyssey and have been thrilled. If you dont mind a slightly more aggressive look, the AT2 wears significantly better and arent noisy tires. Still a fan, just not overly impressed with wear on them on the 20".

OP
OP
hairscramlber

hairscramlber

Reaction score
sorry if its too late. I sold Firestone tires for 7 years. The LE2 is a great tire, however, they seem to always wear around 45-50k on the 20". The other sizes seem to do great. We actually have them on our Odyssey and have been thrilled. If you dont mind a slightly more aggressive look, the AT2 wears significantly better and arent noisy tires. Still a fan, just not overly impressed with wear on them on the 20".
Thanks for the feedback. I did go with the Destination LE2 in 20 inch version. Some main factors were that Firestones are all around the country and if I have a problem they are there for you. Road hazzard warranties are always important to me. They seemed to get good reviews also. Another thing was I could put them on my Firestone card and get no interest charges as long as I pay them off in 6 months. They have been on for about 1000 Mike's and so far they ride quiet and smooth. Will update further as I get more miles on them. Thanks again for your feedback.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
autom8ted