Finally got the bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
2doorbamahoe

2doorbamahoe

Reaction score
I paid round 900$ for it, I got the grill guard, 4 light tabs, 2 fog lights , gloss black, it wasn't the best experience with tag but I like the bumper, it took two weeks longer than they told me I didn't really care though as long as I got it, I was dissapponted with paint job but I'm very picky, it was fairly easy to install bolts went in fine, and I don't like how the bars sag infront of lights the end of the bars are not as high as the middle(if that makes since) overall I like if I bought another one I would buy it with no paint and get someone else to paint it and I would get the fog light cut out but not the cheap procomp fog light(I do not have those in there now I have led fog lights made by lumen 15 in each they are super bright and fit in hole better than the procomps)

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

And I liked how you pay 1/2 at first ordered and 1/2 when they send it, I do wish it was pay when u see the entire thing!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMP2018