finally done with my interior!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
Thats awesome! Ive always hated my tan interior and wanted to do this. Is this that hard to do? My experience w/ this stuff is next to none, just curious. Thats not a bad price either imo...

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thats awesome! Ive always hated my tan interior and wanted to do this. Is this that hard to do? My experience w/ this stuff is next to none, just curious.

It's not hard. Just time consuming. Just remember where everything came from when you took it apart, and put it back together the same way. That hard part is havein a few left over bolts when you thought everything was perfectly back in place...

:lol2:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That hard part is havein a few left over bolts when you thought everything was perfectly back in place...

:lol2:

:yaoface2: I have encountered this more than just a couple of times. I throw those "extras" into a coffee cup in case I find out where they've been left out from :lol:

RoliO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, he actually went to a lot with a Denali, took out every piece of the interior and did the swap. Crazy!

I saw pics along the way...

Dam that's is some serious work. I would have just traded it in for a Denali. :D LOL!

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol. Let's see the pics then!!

He has them. He texted them to me while he was doing it, so I'm sure of it...

Black carpet and seats with a tan dash does NOT look good... lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman