Feeler ... Complete NNBS Escalade Rear Bumper Assembly

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SOLD!!!

Hi,

So I'm continuing unwinding my mods and I thought I'd gage interest on my rear bumper assembly.

This was only added a few months ago and the bumper cover is in excellent condition ... not a scratch that I can locate.

Anyone who has researched this knows the parts involved and how much they cost.

The assembly includes the bumper cover, step pad, chrome trim, reverse sensor clips, access cover, and hitch cover/closeout. The whole thing is painted black (GM paint code 41U) and ready to bolt on.

Sale price: $500 + shipping.

Shipping these things can be pretty expensive although I'm happy to send it via Greyhound. Alternatively, if you are somewhere between DC and NYC I am happy to meet up with you along the way on one of my frequent trips.

The reason I say 'feeler' is because it's going to be 2-3 weeks before I get around to shipping it because I have to have my old bumper repainted and swapped in, plus I'm rather busy through the holidays.

Let me know.

Cheers!

Last edited:

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
I might be interested.. there is no chrome on it is there? Also if you could hold on to it that would be great. I have to go away for a month in Jan for work.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is that chrome strip by the rear step

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Yeah I just couldn't tell from his sig pic if he painted it or if it was on there or not.

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brent,

Yeah the chrome strip is kept oem ... if you want it black you'd have to have it either painted or plasti-dipped as to my knowledge there isn't a non chrome version available for the esky/denali bumper.

Cheers!

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Brent,

Yeah the chrome strip is kept oem ... if you want it black you'd have to have it either painted or plasti-dipped as to my knowledge there isn't a non chrome version available for the esky/denali bumper.

Cheers!

The chrome trim is separate from the step pad too Brent so it shouldn't be too hard to get it painted.

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will look better painted and not Plasti-dipped. Plasti-dip comes only in flat black. Well at least thats what ive seen.

Sent from my iPhone 4g using Tapatalk

red02chevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me know if the sale falls through, depending on shipping I am very interested.....

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jon, hopefully Brent will decide soon and you're next up in line. :)

Cheers!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
preinternet