Faded Dash Buttons - Need new

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Buddy67lincoln

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Where can I find new dash radio and temp control buttons for my 2010 Yukon Denali? Fan decal is faded, most buttons are rubbed through or lifting. Not sure I want decals; looking for replacement buttons. Tried eBay and all isaw was stickers Thanks.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Buy a used/good condition module (the whole thing) from a yukon/tahoe/acadia and swap the face plate/buttons. But you have to buy the whole unit, they don't sell just the buttons

Clean07Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this seems like a pretty decent deal. you get all new buttons.

AC Button Control

the button swap is fairly straight forward.

--
Farhan

That is a good deal, IMO. If my buttons were all f**ked up, I'd have no problem spending $80 to get them looking like new again. The pics I've seen people post of their faded and chipped buttons look terrible. I couldn't live with having to see them everyday when driving!

byrds6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed. My OCD would go nuts over it lol. Mine are slightly messed up and I can handle that. But if they were just big green, blue or red buttons Id go nuts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redoak76

Latest posts